Sunday, April 01, 2007

Bondi it is . part 1


I had been to this world famous Bondi Beach yesterday with my teacher's friend and his colleague. It was awesome - what with the beach being so huge and coastline filled with white sand and so many lovely birds around. It makes for an absolutely lovely sight. As usual , the following are some of the pics at Bondi beach.
The pic above is of me !!! Uglier than ever ! + equally scary :-)

The pic below is one I was really happy to take. So many lovely birds and I was fortunate to catch all of them just beginning to fly.








The next 2 pics again are taken out there in Bondi which is like any other beach ,a big tourist attraction.

The final pic offers a good background view of Bondi . By the way Bondi to be pronounced as Bon dye and not BonD and definitely not as Bond !!

part 2 coming up.

1 comment:

Anki said...

bring out the real pics dude!! [:P]