Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday in Sydney 2- Part 1.1

Cool Saturday contd.The above pic of the cruise that I got into in order to go around the place. It was pretty costly but hugely worth the cost !
This guy was playing a very nice instrument with a weird sound but interesting definitely.
As is obvious, the above pic is of the waves which were so beautiful and natural.
After clicking so many pics of the Opera house , At last I was at this magnificent place .The structure is huge and it kind of gives you a "your very small in front of me" kind of feeling ! Awesome I must say.
This was me in front of the structure itself ! Had a really time out at this place. Security is always in place as can be expected from such a popular place. Part 2 coming up next....

1 comment:

Anki said...

just having that sort of a hat wont do...buy a tom-boy outfit as well...you sure will look dashing in that :P