Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday in Sydney 2- Part 2

Contd. The next set of pics were more or less taken when it was raining pretty heavily. This one is a ship which takes in loads of cars and ships in from one city to another. It massive to look at and the no cars that go in is crazy. They make plenty of business off the Harbour.
Luna park was the last but one stop in the cruise. A typical "Fun world" kinda thing in Bangalore,kids pour into this place to have their share of fun . Very enjoyable indeed.
I hope all the company titles are visible. Many of the big wigs have one of their centers or their only center out here in North Sydney . These are all situated very close to the train station so that it becomes really easy in terms of the transportation . It was a great view. The clouds are also visible if one notices carefully.
This is generally one pic I took when it was raining and I was sitting in the cruise. It suddenly became really dark and began to pour. I was sitting at the point where I was waiting for the next cruise to come and pick us all up when it began to pour - not rain !
This is the Sydney harbour bridge in all its beauty in the rain. I always get some kinda goosebumps when I have a look at this wonderful structure. Tomo as I already said will be crowded and there is a forecast for heavy rains already ! But its gonna be great fun tomo.
This was my experience this saturday. Hopefully I will have more stuff to be put up in the near future. Adieu .

1 comment:

Sandeep Das said...

Great pics dude....