Monday, February 18, 2008

Vague and Weird

As I sit and watch my Laptop screen,
I wonder why I sit and see
I wonder why I can't do something better
I wonder why is it that things don't work!

Thinking of a situation and wanting to know the truth about it,
I wonder whether I will ever be able to unravel it,
I wonder why it is so challenging,
I wonder why it isn't as easy as it seems.

Complicated and confused, Worried and tensed
I wonder who defined these words,
I wonder why it defined what it defined,
I wonder why a situation makes someone so.

To these I found no answers,
I wonder what keeps people going
I wonder why I want to contemplate
I wonder why its not simple.

Hope and trust, Strength and courage,
I wonder if these qualities spurs people,
I wonder whether these will finally win over and wipe out the darkness
I wonder and hope that this will finally be victorious!

3 comments:

Anki said...

Hmm...nice and interesting stuff! I w'wonder' what triggered you into composing this ;-) but in anycase, stop wondering too much :D So is this your first poetry ?

Ranjan said...

If that is what u call it, then yes.

Vandana Shenoy said...

Poet Ranjan !!